Take your tea bags with you in organised style!
A unique project I dreamed up the other day when thinking:
"what am I going to put my tea bag in"!?
- 02jhseaby added Tea 'Book' Organiser to Try 08 Jun 15:49
- 02jhseaby favorited Tea 'Book' Organiser 08 Jun 15:49
- piefacetoldmeso favorited Tea 'Book' Organiser 06 Aug 22:36
- Miss_Fit added Tea 'Book' Organiser to Purses, Bags, and Wallets 29 May 02:14
- KozmicBlues added Tea 'Book' Organiser to Anti-aburriment 18 Mar 20:09
- karen w. favorited Tea 'Book' Organiser 26 Jan 05:50
- Vany Wundersam added Tea 'Book' Organiser to To-make list 11 Sep 10:00
* First draw and cut out a 7.5 x 21cm (3 x 8inch) rectangle out of your felt.
* Repeat this on 4 different felt colours.
**How many you cut out is up to you, but the more you cut out the more 'pockets' you will have at the end.
I only wanted 4, so only cut out 4 rectangles from 4 different colours.
I then pinned the front and back cover to the pockets and sewed the binding stitch .
Be sure to go though all of the layers- this will make the binding strong.
I started 1/4 from the top then went up then down the spine. This makes the binding stronger also.
As I said before you could use a simple whip stitch to link all of the layers.
Mmmm nettle tea!!
I use it all the time now!