Cuz real ones are expensive!
Well I saw the real ones in a mag, and i thought, "I NEED THOSE". So I was inspired to make them.
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Mock Chanel Shades 01 Jan 18:15
- Kinhime Dragon added Mock Chanel Shades to things to make 10 May 16:24
- elarablair favorited Mock Chanel Shades 23 Feb 18:36
- kaaysha added Mock Chanel Shades to nerd glasses 20 Feb 16:12
- Alex Poser added Mock Chanel Shades to Accessories 11 Jan 05:00
Ok first of all , I dont lnow if the sparay adhesive will work. You will have to try it.
First: Go get clear lensed sunglasses, or you could use lightly tinted ones...
Second: Have some lace. I would prefer black, but if you can't find clear lensed ones, use black lenses with white lace or pink or whatev. The lace should be wider than your glasses. Trace out the shape of the lenses on the lace and cut out.
Third: Well, I would put some spray adhesive on like a q-tip or something and smear it around; or you could put tape around the frames and spray the lenses. Then stick and center the lace on the lenses, and let dry!!! ALL DONE!!! And then people will think your rich when your really broke!!! YAY!!