A traditional Kentucky favorite
The Kentucky Derby is a favorite day, almost holiday, of mine. Each year my friend's parents would throw a party and entrust me and my dear friend Alyson to make the drinks. The first year, I believe the only decent thing we made were the mint juleps. I've loved making them every year, in my official Derby glassware to boot.
- susan.adkins.90 favorited Mint Julep 08 Apr 03:03
- abigail.ponchillia favorited Mint Julep 17 Jan 21:52
- gabriella.richbourg added Mint Julep to alcohol 11 Dec 08:15
- gabriella.richbourg added Mint Julep to stuffed animals 11 Dec 08:14
- Shantelle t. added Mint Julep to food!! 08 Dec 07:04
- Regina K. favorited Mint Julep 29 Aug 06:06
- Suzi T. favorited Mint Julep 28 Aug 09:55
Fill your glass to the top with crushed ice (mine is half full because it was the middle of the day on a Sunday, so hear me out, sometimes I can't actually DRINK these things I'm making because I have to clean the bathroom after this). Then, pour the bourbon over. Stir well until the outside of the glass is cold, almost frosty.