1) at first select a funky pattern from the internet and prunt it out or else u can buy one...
2)cut out a piece if card board in the shape of a mini diary
3)then take a stack of paper of the size of the mini diary
4)then.stick the pattern in the card board and the stack of papers too
5)punch 2 holes with a punch machine at the edge of the diary to loxk it with a locker or tie it with a ribbon.
and here you go....
- Conner W. added Mini Funky Diary to book crafts 12 Feb 22:56
- fathima m. entered her project Mini Funky Diary to Ecojot 25 May 09:40
- jeniffer c. favorited Mini Funky Diary 26 Apr 00:16
- sabrina p. favorited Mini Funky Diary 18 Feb 03:38
- fathima s. entered her project Mini Funky Diary to Nicely Noted Contest 15 Feb 15:54
- Nicole G. favorited Mini Funky Diary 07 Feb 19:26
fathima A. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!