Born from the need to eat cake, but without using the large mold, and the left over sprinkles from another recipe. A little boredom also had something to do. This cake serves 4 very satisfied people or 6 eating well. You will not waste your time testing it
1. Preheat oven to 175° Grease a 18 cm. baking pan.
2. Beat butter with sugar until creamy.
3. Add eggs one by one.
4. Add the vanilla extract.
5. In another bowl , mix the flour with the baking powder.
6. Gradually add flour and baking powder mix to the liquid mixture.
7. Spoon half the mixture in the cake pan. Spread the sprinkles over and cover with the remaining mixture.
8. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
9. Allow to cool , and enjoy!