Method of making beak clip
A ribbon wrapped beak clip with a metal button is simple but personalized for any hairstyle in your daily life. Also the method of making hair clips is very easy to handle. Trust me! Wear a hair clip made by yourself will bring you a great sense of achievement!
Beak clips have always been essential for girls to pin hair neatly and quickly. For women, there is always short of a piece of clothing in the wardrobe. Just like this, girls also lack of a hair clip all the time. I believe that this one is the one you are looking for! Start making hair clips for yourself from now on!
- Nicole F. favorited Method Of Making Beak Clip 28 Feb 01:01
- Jenna C. added Method Of Making Beak Clip to Jewlery 11 Dec 01:03
- zoegirl221 added Method Of Making Beak Clip to Hair decor 15 Sep 05:00
- Rebecca Louise B. added Method Of Making Beak Clip to Mori Kei and natural kei 12 Sep 08:56
- Mi.ezekatze favorited Method Of Making Beak Clip 12 Aug 08:29
- Mi.ezekatze commented on Method Of Making Beak Clip 12 Aug 08:29
- Regina K. favorited Method Of Making Beak Clip 09 Aug 05:16
- Sarah P. favorited Method Of Making Beak Clip 08 Aug 21:05
Stick the ribbon
Stick a length of double-side tape on the hair clip. Cut out a strip of ribbon which is about 4cm longer than the hair clip. Stick the ribbon on the hair clip as the picture shows. Cut off the shank of the button by pliers. Squeeze a little hot melt glue on one side of the ribbon.