For hiding in grocery stores, parks, etc. for strangers to discover
Unlike typical message stones, message stone dares encourage the stranger to participate in the magic of the anonymous message by completing the dare on the stone. Once you've got a stash of these in your pockets, you'll always have enough time to make a stranger smile. Just stick one in with the candy bars at the grocery store by the registers or hide one in a tree at a park. Anything goes!
- Rebecca C. favorited Message Stone Dares 23 Aug 04:11
- Cheryl H. favorited Message Stone Dares 13 Apr 05:37
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Message Stone Dares 18 Nov 00:13
- Katrina P. favorited Message Stone Dares 05 Jul 03:49
- KBunker favorited Message Stone Dares 27 May 20:23
- Super Shanimal commented on Message Stone Dares 02 May 01:19
- Super Shanimal favorited Message Stone Dares 02 May 01:18
- Calah L. added Message Stone Dares to GIFTS 31 Jan 17:01
- JacaLynn B. favorited Message Stone Dares 25 Jan 18:58
- Jo H. favorited Message Stone Dares 15 Dec 05:55
Thoroughly wash off your stones, if they're at all dirty. If you choose to paint them, wait for them to dry and then go for it.
Brainstorm dares for your stones. Type them out in 8-10 size Arial or Georgia font on your computer, each in small haiku-like paragraphs. Print them out and cut them to fit your stones.
Glue each dare on a stone.
(Optional) Paint over each stone with Mod Podge to give it a shiny look and protect the paint from stripping or the dare from falling off.