I am first and foremost a crafter, as well as painter, musician, and gardener. I also work with the local university vet school in rehabbing orphaned and injured wild animals, with 'possums being my favorite.
Find Jo H. on
- entered Fun With Washi! 04 Feb 05:21
- favorited Message Stone Dares 15 Dec 05:55
- favorited DIY Paper Baskets 15 Dec 05:54
- favorited Diy: Multi Colored Beaded Necklace 15 Dec 05:53
- favorited DIY Miniature Cabin 15 Dec 05:52
- favorited Diy Paper Rose 15 Dec 05:51
- favorited Twinkling Branches Room Divider 15 Dec 05:49
- entered The Sparkle Factory 11 Dec 04:55
- favorited Diy Instax Flip Scrapbook 08 Dec 20:58
- favorited Abstract Flower Painting 08 Dec 20:54
- entered Make & Give 07 Dec 00:03
- entered Draw Paint Print like the Great Artists 06 Dec 23:59
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Jo H. hasn't posted any projects yet