A retro 8-bit Mario
I'm pretty new to crochet and had never created a blanket before deciding to make one for my boyfriend. I stupidly decided that I would make the pattern up as I couldn't find one that I thought I could do easily. So I googled 8bit Mario pictures found one that I liked and started making HDC squares then when from there! It took me ages but as I said I'm new to crochet and only designed it as I was going along- it would've been much quicker if I'd have planned properly and had more experience! Hey I don't like to make life easy for myself!
- bsidebeauty favorited Mario Blanket 16 Apr 19:36
- Unicorn Reality favorited Mario Blanket 18 Mar 18:20
- Libby W. favorited Mario Blanket 23 Feb 18:22
- Scary entered her project Mario Blanket to Jump From Paper 09 Feb 11:46
- Chudames commented on Mario Blanket 05 Feb 19:10
- Chudames favorited Mario Blanket 05 Feb 19:09
- Susan R. favorited Mario Blanket 02 Feb 03:00
- Lynda M. favorited Mario Blanket 21 Jan 17:57
- susie favorited Mario Blanket 21 Jan 16:23
- Regina K. favorited Mario Blanket 21 Jan 08:06
Scary posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!