An easy way to bring life to an old piece of furniture
I found this desk at a garage sale looking all lonely and forlorn. It was the perfect size for my 5 year old who is turning into quite the budding artist! I couldn't wait to get it home and re-vamp it so that he could put it to good use!
- Presley W. favorited Mapping A Desk 24 Sep 05:56
- Simmy favorited Mapping A Desk 22 Jun 06:14
- Len favorited Mapping A Desk 19 Apr 22:42
- Lina M. favorited Mapping A Desk 27 Aug 07:11
- Hello Sweet Taco favorited Mapping A Desk 24 Jul 10:40
- Sunny added Mapping A Desk to Inspiration 16 Jul 19:13
- Elizabeth PotterLover added Mapping A Desk to To Do 13 Jul 23:27
- Elizabeth PotterLover favorited Mapping A Desk 13 Jul 23:27
- CraftyCat added Mapping A Desk to Crafts 13 Jul 18:05
- CraftyCat favorited Mapping A Desk 13 Jul 18:05
Using my sanding block I gently sanded around the edge of the drawer. because the map was slightly wet due to the mod podge at the edges, the sanding block cleanly took the excess edge off of the drawer. I let the map dry and then applied 2 coats of mod podge over top and to the edges. Once that dried, I applied 2 coats of Polyurethane.