Using free printouts and various collage scraps, you can create your own cool activity book!
You know those Wizardology and other children's books that are coming out and have not only cool information about esoteric subjects, also have interactive activities and flaps, maps, and more! Well I love these books and wanted to know about fairies but they don't have any Fairyology out yet...so I decided to make my own! (I would also love to see a Witchology one day!)
The basics of the book: An educational but fun guide to fairies, including an interesting storyline by someone who "found the book" making original notes in it as they go along, a field guide, and puzzles and games as well.
Use your imagination!
PS: If you can't print these at home, try your local library, Mine lets you print ten free copies a day plus ten cents each after that, it's also supposed to only print black and white but will print color pdfs sometimes...
- Kinhime Dragon replied to a comment on Make Your Own Fairy Ology Book! 18 Dec 15:07
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Make Your Own Fairy Ology Book! 18 Dec 15:05
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Make Your Own Fairy Ology Book! 13 Jan 00:41
- Kinhime Dragon added Make Your Own Fairy Ology Book! to alter 27 Jul 13:34
- Lena S. favorited Make Your Own Fairy Ology Book! 12 Oct 15:51
- Ichigo M. favorited Make Your Own Fairy Ology Book! 17 Oct 03:06
- Ariel Greenwood entered their project Make Your Own Fairy Ology Book! to Glue Contest 17 Apr 22:23
Well the first step would be to obtain a book, pick one you like, I happened to find a blank storybook for kids, but it would be so cool to bind your own or make a real book out of leaves or something...Make it your own, decorate the first few pages howver you want, think of a cool fairy pen name to write your story in...
Print out a Leaf Decoder, Recipe Cards, Ingredients Guide, Game Guide, or anything else you want from PixieHollow.com's download section, click past downloads to see them all...
Start decorating the pages any way you want! Be sure to include: information about fairies and where to find them, fairy fashion, fairy puzzles to be decoded with the leaf decoder, maybe even find some cool craft prjects on cut out and keep and print them to add in this book, whatever you want really!