Easy way to hang some love on the tree, on some keys or around the house as decorations!
I made these two little felt hearts out of some scrap felt I had left over from another project. I made to heart shapes out of red, and two much smaller heart shapes to go on top. I first handsewed the ribbon to the inside of one of the pieces of red felt and then I hand stitched the white hearts on other parts of the red felt. Then I stitched the red felt hearts together and stuffed them at the end.
Will be using mine to put with some keys chains but hearts can be used at all times of the year for gifts or decorations around the house. I might make more and hang them on a pretty red ribbon along my book case or curtain pole.
- alimay added Little Felt Heart Hangers to 2013 Projects 04 Jan 14:17
- alimay favorited Little Felt Heart Hangers 04 Jan 14:17
- English Ginger entered her project Little Felt Heart Hangers to Secret Santa 26 Dec 19:21
- AgaD favorited Little Felt Heart Hangers 25 Dec 18:48
- sera g. favorited Little Felt Heart Hangers 22 Dec 15:48
- Hannah C. favorited Little Felt Heart Hangers 04 Dec 17:19
- Xx13.CrowsxX added Little Felt Heart Hangers to Xmas 04 Dec 14:10
English Ginger posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!