Twinkle twinkle little star
I saw a similar cushion on a store but it was way too expensive, larger than I liked and so easy to make I decided to go ahead and give it a try... It took me about 5 to 10 minutes to complete the whole plushie and it turned out great! Really easy and fun, make and post your versions, people... :)
- Ms Dorito added Star Plushie to Plushie 12 Jun 17:14
- Luna D. favorited Star Plushie 25 Apr 06:45
- Sveta favorited Star Plushie 04 Dec 17:45
- Liza W. added Star Plushie to Plushie Ideas 14 Dec 15:02
- Neko-San K. favorited Star Plushie 31 May 20:46
- Lavender Heart favorited Star Plushie 15 Apr 04:27
- Artemi S. favorited Star Plushie 29 Jul 04:45
- mr.nawaabfuzzumspompom favorited Star Plushie 28 Jul 15:30
- marilyn.steckly favorited Star Plushie 20 Apr 22:45
- ally s. favorited Star Plushie 18 Mar 02:34
Draw a rounded 5 point star on a piece of paper and cut it out, that will be your template. Cut twice on the fabric, leaving some sewing allowance.
Sew all the way around, leaving just a small opening for stuffing your star. Turn inside out and paint the face with fabric paint (you can draw it with pencil before to make it easier to fill with paint).
Once it's dry (you can accelerate the process with a hair dryer, I did so), fill with stuffing and close the opening with invisible stitching, and presto! You now have a cute little star to brighten up your day...