Ikea chair makeover with paint and transfer
So I needed a desk chair and I planned on finding an old dining chair that I could repaint or upholster. Funny enough I couldn't seem to find one.... craigs list didn't have anything for a reasonable price and thrift stores wanted to keep their dinning sets together. I was out at Ikea and found this simple black chair for a low price so decided to take it home and paint it. It took a good amount of time and blue tape to paint the diamond pattern but I loved how it turned out. The crest was achieved by finding a crest online, typing "Let Them Eat Cake" in a pretty font and making a transfer from gel medium.
- Emmyann07 entered her project "Let Them Eat Cake" Ikea Chair to StickerApp 09 Nov 00:52
- Eszter P. added "Let Them Eat Cake" Ikea Chair to Emma Watson 20 Oct 02:07
- Emmyann07 entered her project "Let Them Eat Cake" Ikea Chair to Allstarco Contest 18 Feb 02:36
- Jessica A. favorited "Let Them Eat Cake" Ikea Chair 09 Sep 22:34
- Millie H. added "Let Them Eat Cake" Ikea Chair to Organize and display 25 Mar 22:18
Emmyann07 posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!