Galaxy fabric and thrift store chair makeover
Make this awesome galaxy chair with Rit Liquid Dyes and a thrift store chair.
- MischievousRaven added Galaxy Chair to Mad hatter - tea room 07 Feb 14:18
- Joybells favorited Galaxy Chair 08 Oct 17:47
- cornelia.featherstone favorited Galaxy Chair 08 Jun 14:32
- Jenee Nicole added Galaxy Chair to Home Decor 28 Apr 05:28
- Lex R. favorited Galaxy Chair 23 Mar 17:32
- Abbey S. favorited Galaxy Chair 01 Oct 14:19
- Harold M. favorited Galaxy Chair 23 Sep 12:38
- Brian L. favorited Galaxy Chair 23 Sep 05:40
- Oliver k. favorited Galaxy Chair 04 Sep 06:27
- Brian L. favorited Galaxy Chair 04 Sep 06:16
15. Lay your chair back on the fabric and cut around it adding 3" all the way around so that you can wrap it around and staple it on the back.
16. Staple on 4 sides of the back, then in between each of the four staples.
17. Fill in the gaps with staples all the way around and then trim off the excess fabric.
Check out the video tutorial here: