Put those leftovers to good use and make great stuff!
As any other papercrafter I have a lot of leftover embellishments. I would like to share with you an easy way to make good use of your scraps:
Make a heart stencil and fill it with all your leftover goodies. You can attach your stencil and make your heart appear on a piece of cardstock, card blanks, on a notebook cover or on almost any surface you like.
The opportunities are endless. You can make the heart any theme. Use just baby themed leftovers, or do what I did and make it all about christmas.
Use buttons, stickers, pebbles, half pearls and punches to fill your heart stencil. Remove and a heart shape filled with goodies will appear.
- Cindy D. favorited Leftover scrap heart 13 Apr 12:39
- The Sewing Maven favorited Leftover scrap heart 13 Dec 04:29
- Suzi T. favorited Leftover scrap heart 09 Mar 21:34
- Helle favorited her project Leftover scrap heart 04 Mar 10:10
- Dreamingofrain favorited Leftover scrap heart 03 Mar 23:32
- helle h. published her project Leftover scrap heart 02 Dec 11:28