Based on Le Sac Dress by Amy C.
REALLY easy! cool dress. great tutorial. i used jersey knit rayon for the dress, a whole spool of plain black ribbon (about 5 yards for $2.50) for the strap, and 2 yards of black lace for the edging to make it fancier. :P
dress is a bit tricky to wear (that's why i took pictures of it on my dressform!). you may need a bunch of fashion tape. play around with it...there's supposedly lots of ways to wear it but it's kinda difficult trying them out on yourself!
i used the same tutorial amy c. listed: <a href=http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=307579.0>click here!</a>
- Luna D. favorited Le Sac Dress 24 Apr 15:38
- harley r. favorited Le Sac Dress 01 Jul 22:47
- Zombie Babe added Le Sac Dress to new wardrobe 30 Sep 01:02
- MaDonna O. favorited Le Sac Dress 10 Jul 02:24
- Monica C. favorited Le Sac Dress 27 Jun 19:44
- Jinx added Le Sac Dress to Tops 18 Jun 05:54
- Irene Wildfox favorited Le Sac Dress 09 Jun 22:44
- Irene Wildfox added Le Sac Dress to Really Must have 09 Jun 22:40
- Irene Wildfox added Le Sac Dress to Clothing 09 Jun 22:40
- Caaryn S. favorited Le Sac Dress 09 Mar 03:00
You Will Need
Erica L. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!