Fashion copywriter & style blogger based in Los Angeles. I love bows, Nutella, and ghost stories.
Find Erica L. onWebsite
- favorited their project Thrifted Mens Shirt With Diy Peter Pan Collar 24 Aug 04:59
- published their project Thrifted Mens Shirt With Diy Peter Pan Collar 03 Jul 05:29
- followed Dani3la M. 08 Jul 21:40
- followed Miss80Million 01 Jul 00:55
- followed Batty 30 Jun 10:08
- commented on their comment lol, i like it! to Alice Ribbon Bow Headband 03 Jun 05:47
- followed Tiffany D. 26 Apr 21:28
- commented on their comment looks really good, but does anyone know how much baking powder/flour to use for the dough? can't seem to find it listed. to Stove Top Pizza 25 Apr 08:57
- followed RimoKid E. 24 Apr 09:12
- commented on their comment thanks, everyone! can't wait to see your versions. :) <3 to Alice Ribbon Bow Headband 23 Apr 21:20
- followed Krafty Kokatie 23 Apr 21:08
- commented on their comment so good! i didn't have any cocoa powder, so i used chocolate milk mix (nesquik) instead and it still turned out yummy. :) i also used an extra teaspoon of flour because the batter seemed thin. the cake had the consistency of a pancake, and it tasted re... to 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake!. 25 Mar 08:43
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »