Quick and Easy gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan scones
- heather r. added Lazy Morning Raspberry Scones to Food Items to make 22 May 18:17
- C.Rami favorited Lazy Morning Raspberry Scones 22 May 13:05
- Jenn favorited Lazy Morning Raspberry Scones 04 Apr 17:06
- KelliDroze added Lazy Morning Raspberry Scones to Breakfast 03 Apr 16:48
- Johnna P. published her project Lazy Morning Raspberry Scones 17 Feb 19:00
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
Using a fork or pastry blender, incorporate the softened coconut oil until it is in small crumbles within the dry mixture.
Stir in the milk mixture, mixing just until combined.
Gently fold in the frozen raspberries and lemon zest.
Using a 1/2 cup measuring cup or large cookie scoop, scoop out scant 1/2 cups of dough onto baking sheet. Continue making six mounds of dough. These may be slightly flattened or left as a mound.
Bake for 18-22 minutes, until just slightly browned on the edges. Enjoy warm from the oven or at room temperature.