"My fugly stool of super awesomeness."
I was taking some stuff down to the Goodwill truck, and I spotted this little ugly footstool. It had this gross caked up green burlap on it. I don't even wanna know what all was on it. So I brought it home. I was calling it "My fugly stool of super awesomeness." :) I pulled the burlap off, cleaned it up, fix a few holes and reinforced the feet, then I recovered it. Took me a while, but I love how it came out. It even has a hidey hole.
- Jillian D. favorited Lace Footstool 02 Oct 17:33
- Pollie P. favorited Lace Footstool 17 Sep 20:20
- Marylou P. added Lace Footstool to For the home 08 Apr 07:56
- Lioba M. added Lace Footstool to DIY Wear 24 Mar 20:15
- Lorraine E. added Lace Footstool to Vintage home 18 Dec 20:19
- PoeLur Baer favorited Lace Footstool 23 Oct 18:28
- rebecca oakes commented on Lace Footstool 06 Oct 03:04
- Jaybird favorited Lace Footstool 28 Jul 19:56
- Eleanor favorited Lace Footstool 08 Jul 10:52
- RubyLocks favorited Lace Footstool 08 Jul 07:21
Jessy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!