a ruffle to wear around your neck!
I have been working on this on and off for a while... just finished!!! Hooray! Thought I would share.
- Jess H. favorited Knitted Ruff 06 Dec 21:54
- Heather G. favorited Knitted Ruff 30 Nov 23:39
- Josephine E. favorited Knitted Ruff 24 Nov 20:33
- Jessie D. added Knitted Ruff to To Do Yarn Crafts 19 Nov 05:19
- Shantelle t. added Knitted Ruff to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 06:10
- Kathy S. favorited Knitted Ruff 09 Jul 02:10
- Marit L. favorited Knitted Ruff 12 Apr 10:44
cast on 18 stitches.
Knit 2, yo, slip 1 stitch, yo, slip the slipped stitch back to the original needle... make sense??
turn work around and Knit 2 so that all stitches are back on one needle.
Knit 4, yo, slip 1 stitch, yo, slip the slipped stitch back to the original needle. Turn work around and knit 4.
Knit 6, yo, slip 1 stitch, yo, slip the slipped stitch back to the original needle. Turn work around and Knit 6.
Knit 1 row.
Repeat steps 2-5 until piece measures about 15 inches, ending with step 4.
Knit 8, K2tog, yo, Knit 8.
Repeat steps 2-5 until piece measures 16 inches. Bind off. Weave in ends.
Sew a button about 1 inch from the end of the ruff without the buttonhole. Wash the ruff, lay flat to dry, fluff ruffles, put it on, have a party!