Kimberly B. hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find Kimberly B. on
- favorited Hanging Chair 15 Jun 15:22
- favorited Recycled Wine Cork Necklace 15 Jun 05:03
- favorited How To Make An Easy Dress (For Cheap!) 15 Jun 05:00
- favorited Front Side Twist 17 Jul 01:24
- favorited Urban Lace Infinity Scarf 17 Jul 01:24
- favorited Basta Shawl 17 Jul 01:24
- commented on their comment These little buggers were almost the death of me. For those of you who can't seem to make them "puff", keep trying. It's very rewarding when it happens. Thanks for sharing and putting time into the pics for the how to. to Lucky Stars 22 Jul 13:27
- commented on their comment I had to skip the first yo. The sl 1 and the 2nd yo, then passing the slip on to the original needle make the turns a bit cleaner, for me at least. Once you get it down, it's quick and easy. I would also suggest making the button hole a bit bigger, ... to Knitted Ruff 05 Jun 09:15
- commented on their comment I ordered these once at a rib cookoff with my family. Every family member tasted, said they were really really salty, and then came back for more. They were addicting. I can't wait to try these at home. Thanks for the recipe. to Fried Pickles 02 Jun 13:35
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »