I JUST finished this scarf as a friend for a friend's birthday!
I wanted to make one of those "long cat" scarves and got this idea because Jake from Adventure Time is all flexible and is always stretching his body. Hehe, I made this pattern on my own. I made the scarf about 64" long and I think 8" including the inseam. I did the rest on my own. It didn't take that long for me and I was really excited about it. I might make another one, or even one for Lady Rainicorn! Let me know what you think!
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Jake Scarf 17 Nov 20:48
- Gracie T. favorited Jake Scarf 10 Mar 03:08
- sbrandow favorited Jake Scarf 10 Nov 17:22
- ficklephonebug .. favorited Jake Scarf 29 Jan 04:41
- Alex Poser added Jake Scarf to Fan Crafts 11 Jan 01:58
- Ivy G. favorited Jake Scarf 12 Dec 01:46
- Russell J. favorited Jake Scarf 08 Nov 07:16
- Rissy favorited Jake Scarf 05 Nov 01:00
Cptn Awesomesausage posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!