Embroidered art project
An artist beloved of the horrorpops drew this awesome Voodoo chic and I knew I had to embroider it! It took a little over 4 months. Check out the orginal Art work by Jake Geiger, Check him out @ http://jakegeiger.blogspot.com/ and http://jakegeiger.deviantart.com/
The Rat: I almost didn't stitch him I was so unsure of how to go about it. But now I can't picture this project without him! He has 5 different shades of brown in his fur. I think he is my favorite part about the whole thing!
- Pollie P. favorited Horror Pops Voodoo Chic 01 Aug 18:10
- Chudames favorited Horror Pops Voodoo Chic 19 Jun 00:08
- mmotse03 favorited Horror Pops Voodoo Chic 29 May 15:26
- Welandra favorited Horror Pops Voodoo Chic 13 Apr 06:39
- Ms, B. favorited Horror Pops Voodoo Chic 01 Sep 07:25
- Heather R. entered their project Horror Pops Voodoo Chic to Daisy Rock 16 Oct 17:38
Heather R. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!