Turn ordinary candy bars into Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer for Christmas
Decorate Hershey Bars to look like Rudolph.
- terri.ferrariphippswojtowicz added Hershey Bar Reindeer to crafty ideas 13 Mar 23:03
- MerBear93 favorited Hershey Bar Reindeer 18 Feb 23:12
- jessica.reidmiller favorited Hershey Bar Reindeer 19 Jan 00:06
- Sarah B. added Hershey Bar Reindeer to Christmas 15 Jan 03:07
- hungryhappenings published her project Hershey Bar Reindeer 17 Nov 17:54
Unwrap your candy bars and caramels. Flatten the caramels, by pressing on them with your fingers. If necessary, heat them in the microwave for a few seconds to soften them. Use kitchen shears to cut an oval that is about 2/3rds of the width of your candy bars. Press the oval near the bottom edge of your candy bar. Press one red Peanut M&M into the caramel oval.
Press one tiny piece of caramel onto the back of each candy eye then press the eyes onto the candy bars just above the caramel oval.
Use a leave cookie cutter or kitchen shears to cut antlers. I cut out a leaf then cut it in half and it worked perfectly. Press the caramel antlers onto the top half of the candy bar.
Serve them on a platter at your party, or wrap them in clear cellophane bags to give as Christmas treats.