Have your wardrobe organised and stylishly chic in no time!
There is nothing more infuriating than a tangle of wire coat hangers. Besides, they are not the best things in the wardrobe to look after your favourite silk dresses these easy to make but extremely functional and rather attractive mini coats for those troublesome wire hangers will have your wardrobe organised and stylishly chic in no time. they are also a great way to use up odds and ends of vintage fabric!
- distel d. favorited Hanger Coats 29 Jan 15:11
- Vikki Y. added Hanger Coats to Hangers 12 Jan 04:00
- ompson w. favorited Hanger Coats 19 Sep 05:16
- Kevin W. favorited Hanger Coats 26 Aug 05:16
- Dana F. favorited Hanger Coats 08 Aug 06:40
- Earl R. favorited Hanger Coats 27 Jul 07:17
- Fred L. favorited Hanger Coats 22 Jun 05:20
- Brian C. favorited Hanger Coats 24 May 09:57
- Leah. favorited Hanger Coats 27 Mar 12:30
- Tara Rees added Hanger Coats to DREAM HOME 15 Mar 09:22
Hem the panels.
Turn 5mm over to the wrong side along the straight edge
and press. repeat this for a second time so the raw edge
of the fabric is concealed. pin in place. repeat this for
the second panel. stitch the pressed hems, stitching as
close to the inside edge of the turned hem as possible
for a neat finish. backstitch at the start and finish to
fasten the seam.