Based on Hand Stitched Note by Lauren M.
I really liked this project as a gift for my boyfriend... but I made some changes:
-first, I made it into a pillow case! hehe~ I wanted to make the note somehow useful for him... the back is exactly the same as the front, but with no words (and an opening to insert the pillow of course... see picture 2)
- I only hand stitched the words... (Lauren... hope you don't mind I used the same words :P)... the rest I did it with the sewing machine...
- I changed the black circles for black buttons... thought it looked cuter this way >w<
- the heart and the books and apple (in the top right corner) are patches (is that the correct word?) I bought in a craft store....
- on the border I added a red piping to make it more colorful.... just a small detail to make it more fun :)
well... I hope you like my version... ^^
- Kristyn L. favorited Hand Stitched Note 25 Jun 04:34
- kelly.koopman added Hand Stitched Note to gifts to make 15 Apr 16:41
- English Ginger added Hand Stitched Note to Felt Fantastics 15 Jan 17:17
- English Ginger favorited Hand Stitched Note 10 Nov 22:14
- mypinkrainbow favorited Hand Stitched Note 09 Aug 14:12
- Heather C. favorited Hand Stitched Note 24 Jun 00:15
You Will Need
Sweet C. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!