Make a paper Halo Helmet that is almost as good as the movie one.
Fun project to make.
The helmet is quite a big size.
If you can't find any of the items, just replace with an appropriate other that will do the job.
- Tấn Đ. favorited Halo Helmet 15 Nov 13:47
- Hemophobic Vampire favorited Halo Helmet 04 Oct 17:40
- Super Madcow entered their project Halo Helmet to Doxie Flip Contest 30 Apr 14:58
- Super Madcow entered their project Halo Helmet to Seal-It Contest 26 Jan 09:48
- Julie O. favorited Halo Helmet 10 Dec 02:42
- Super Madcow entered their project Halo Helmet to Wander & Hunt 11 Nov 11:18
- C.Rami favorited Halo Helmet 10 Nov 06:49
- Nikia N. favorited Halo Helmet 27 Oct 19:54
- AnnaMong favorited Halo Helmet 14 Sep 11:49
- AllieBearRU A. added Halo Helmet to Gifts 13 Sep 04:43
PATTERN ;If you Google search Halo Helmet you will find the pattern and many like it.
------------------- = mountain bend. A bend in the shape of a ^, bend downwards.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-. = valley bend. A bend in the shape of a v, bend upwards.
_____________________ = cut line. Cut straight through the card.
Print off the pattern pieces onto card. If you don't have card or your printer will not take card then print onto normal thickness A4 paper and glue onto card.
Cut out the pieces. Score & bend the pieces on the marked lines. I found it best to start with the larger front, top pieces and work backwards.