All you need is a printer, coffee, and string!!
I got the idea to treat paper with coffee from "The Big Ass Book of Crafts" to make it look antique. I new I wanted to make scrolls for the invitations and new this would add all the extra touch it needed.
- Kaitlynn L. favorited Halloween Party Invites 01 Sep 14:33
- Cheyenne J. added Halloween Party Invites to Halloween 26 Aug 02:02
- MultiMamiO'1 favorited Halloween Party Invites 21 Apr 04:03
- MultiMamiO'1 commented on Halloween Party Invites 21 Apr 04:03
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Halloween Party Invites 03 Jan 18:48
- Lena S. favorited Halloween Party Invites 06 Oct 08:22
- Sasha W. favorited Halloween Party Invites 05 Oct 16:47
- Ninni favorited Halloween Party Invites 26 Sep 05:21
- Reina M. added Halloween Party Invites to Paper 23 Sep 21:48
- Moony Moon favorited Halloween Party Invites 14 Jul 02:34
Just make your invites on the computer using spooky text and clip art.
I printed mine 2 to a page on plane white paper.
Then print and cut.
Make sure your coffee is cooled.
Pour small amount in your cooking pan.
Place your paper in the coffee and get it a little soaked front and back.
(you Don't want the paper to be so wet it rips easily)
Lay flat on counter.(its ok if puddles appear you want this to happen!!)
If you want you can rip around edges
Lay wax paper on top, then a book to flatten.
I let mine dry over night.
Use a spray bottle of coffee to add more brown marks.
Now pass them out!!! My fiend loved them.