Creepy Glitter Tree. Halloween Decoration, for any Table, Fire Place. Just A Cute Pretty Decoration You Can Do.
I Saw A Tree Similar To This At Target For $20 & Instantly Knew i could do it on my own. the only hard work was getting the sticks i wanted. I made this for around $8!
* I Bought Black & Purple Glitter Tubes (only 1 is in the pic) I Used A Little More Than Half Of Each Tube.
*The Pain Is For The Foam. The Marker just doesn't work, at least not on the green kind that i got.
- Kinhime Dragon added Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree to Diy room 14 Jul 18:48
- Rebecca M. favorited Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree 10 Jan 17:37
- Rainbow Wyvern favorited Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree 14 Nov 17:25
- Maureen M. added Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree to To Do 14 Jun 08:52
- cynthia.wimberly.12 favorited Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree 12 Dec 04:18
- AllThingsDoggy1 favorited Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree 18 Oct 07:30
- Zombie Babe added Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree to All Hallow's Eve 03 Oct 07:52
- zoegirl221 favorited Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree 21 Sep 18:04
- Zombie Babe favorited Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree 23 Jul 00:19
- Lorraine E. added Halloween Creepy Glitter Tree to Vintage halloween 18 Dec 20:54
Gather Supplies, Make sure you find So really creepy, odd shaped sticks.
Make sure your Foam fits the pot. (i bought a square Foam piece & had to slice the sides for it to fit.) Paint The Foam, When Dry, Add Glue & Glitter.
Paint The Pot If You Prefer.
Put News Paper Down As Your Work Space, To Catch the Glitter, To Set Sticks Down As They Dry. & Color The Sticks With The Sharpie marker. You Can Paint But It Takes Longer To Dry.
The Start At The Top Of Your 1st Stick & Add Glue, Do it in sections so it doesn't dry Or come out uneven. Add GLITTER!
The Once it is dry, add the sticks desired way, can works any table decoration, above the fire place, any where!!!