Grain-Free Zucchini Banana Muffins
- Psychodoll favorited Grain Free Zucchini Banana Muffins 12 Jul 21:28
- Chudames favorited Grain Free Zucchini Banana Muffins 12 Jun 22:45
- Jane L. favorited Grain Free Zucchini Banana Muffins 10 Jun 03:40
- Chachee.rayna added Grain Free Zucchini Banana Muffins to Yummy 30 May 20:38
- jeannieboo83 favorited Grain Free Zucchini Banana Muffins 28 May 15:16
- Erin C. published her project Grain Free Zucchini Banana Muffins 23 Apr 04:46
Preheat the oven to 350F. Fill a standard muffin pan with liners.
Combine the coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. In the bowl of a food processor, pulse together the eggs, honey, vanilla, and coconut oil until well combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and pulse to combine.
Allow the mixture to sit for 3-5 minutes for the coconut flour to absorb the liquids. Add the apple cider vinegar, banana, and zucchini and pulse to combine.
Scoop the batter into the lined muffin pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center of each muffin comes out clean. Cool and enjoy! Keep leftover muffins in the refrigerator.