with lace body
This is a dress that was inspired by vampires and goths.
The top part is a black tank top. I removed the whole front part except the collar and sewn in a part of black tight instead to make it see-trough. Then I took some lace trim and cut out lacy party out of it, then glued it onto the front part of the top. I also decided to make ot a body so it would keep in place. I sewn some black knickers to it.
The skirt is and old pleated skirt of my grandma. I sewn it to a wide elastic belt i made because it was too big for me. Then I rolled up some parts of the skirt to make it short and messy and sewn it that way.
- Mz.Green Eyed Beauty favorited Gothic Vampire Dress 13 Apr 10:54
- Laouen favorited Gothic Vampire Dress 08 Dec 17:15
- St.Ephanie ^^ favorited Gothic Vampire Dress 02 Nov 19:41
- elisa a. favorited Gothic Vampire Dress 10 Oct 17:24
- Zombie Babe added Gothic Vampire Dress to new wardrobe 01 Oct 01:44
- amazeballs favorited Gothic Vampire Dress 17 Aug 01:51
- Judy favorited Gothic Vampire Dress 15 May 05:58
- elarablair favorited Gothic Vampire Dress 23 Feb 19:02
- Kinhime Dragon added Gothic Vampire Dress to clothes 06 Jan 14:07
- Sandra C. added Gothic Vampire Dress to vestits 17 Dec 05:17
Hana posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!