Spin, spin, spin
So I made this one today. I even drafted the patterns myself :D It kind of reminds me of Tim Burton films :3 I'll add pictures to the steps when I make another one :3
- Carina F. favorited Circle Dress 09 Mar 21:31
- Jami H. favorited Circle Dress 12 Nov 11:40
- Emma H. favorited Circle Dress 17 Mar 22:18
- Amy C. added Circle Dress to DIY 19 Feb 09:11
- Alma added Circle Dress to Dresses 15 Jan 18:16
- Janene S. favorited Circle Dress 07 Jan 07:50
- Emily L. favorited Circle Dress 05 Nov 04:54
- Jeff S. favorited Circle Dress 07 Sep 06:42
- Barjaa B. added Circle Dress to DIYS 28 Jun 18:24
- Andrea favorited Circle Dress 09 May 01:13
First you have to draft your paterns. 0r find one that will work for the bodice.
you basically just have to make a tank top shape, remembering to leave a seam allowance :)
also make sure you make enough space for your boobs. I made this mistake and had to add bits at the sides so it didn't crush my boobs haha
For the skirt you simply measure around your waist and them from your waist how long you'd like the skirt to be and make that the radius of the circle.
Now that you've got your patterns, you get to make it!! YAY
cut out all your pieces. I used lining for the bodice to give it a more professional finish.
Sew the lining to the main fabric, right sides together around the neck and arm holes. Now attach the skirt and hem it
Add in the Zipper, and close off the rest of the skirt. I added press studs at the top of the zipper to help hold it shut