* Simply cut out red felt fabric (one for the base of the cuff and another for the back portion) according to the desired size of your choice.
* Cut out different shapes and sizes of black and grey felt fabric and sew (back stitching) them onto the base.
* Sew several pieces of seed beads onto the cut-out pieces of felt fabric as desired.
* Punch out wholes and attach eyelet(s).
* Sew on the back portion to the base of the red felt fabric then sew the velcro tape on opposite ends.
* Sew on the ballchains around the sides of the cuff.
DONE! ....good luck!
Michele G. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!