Super easy and made from elastic!
This project came straight from my boyfriend!
You really don't need pliers to close the teeth on the studs but it makes it easier.
If you do not have a glue gun you can either sew the elastic together or use a stud to keep it together.
- Elentine added Pyramid Wristband to To-make list 17 Jan 00:50
- Elentine favorited Pyramid Wristband 17 Jan 00:50
- Kendell V. favorited Pyramid Wristband 16 Dec 21:29
- George S. favorited Pyramid Wristband 12 May 03:34
- sara k. favorited Pyramid Wristband 12 Jan 17:00
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Pyramid Wristband 03 Jan 16:57
Now proceed to add on all the rest of the studs (Teeth should be vertical) until the wrist band is full.
Instead of adding stud by stud I suggest skipping every other stud. If you measure the space in between each other stud to the acutal size of a stud you can just go back and add a stud in with out worring to much about having weird spaces.
And in no time you will have an awesome looking wristband!