Goth T-shirt turned badass tank top
I had this great gothy T that I wanted to revamp & embellish. First, I cut off the sleeves and the neck, creating a wide, off-the-shoulder boat neck line. The neckline I detailed with tiny silver rivets attached with my Bedazzler! Around each of the armholes, I poked small holes at even intervals, through which I wove red T shirt scraps, tied together at one end so they don't come out. Then down each side of the T, below the armpit, I poked holes through both sides of the T about an inch in from the edge, and these I twined red sparkly shoelaces through, and tied the at the bottom. These laces can also be used to create a loose "ruching" or gathering effect, shortening the sides of the T above your hips.
- khaosinkinema favorited Goth Tank Top 04 Oct 19:49
- Emma D. added Goth Tank Top to SuperCoolStuffToTry!!! 06 Mar 18:09
- ssaust added Goth Tank Top to T Shirt 22 Sep 01:05
- ssaust favorited Goth Tank Top 07 Sep 04:42
- Casey P. favorited Goth Tank Top 04 Aug 14:29
- Jaybird favorited Goth Tank Top 04 Aug 05:01
- Marie P. favorited Goth Tank Top 01 Aug 20:15
Kumquat posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!