Hey Everyone! I've always been arty, but only started seriously "crafting" a few years ago. I started with simple Tshirt de/construction that I'm slowly getting better at. I sew almost exclusively by hand. I've always loved makeup & costumes, so I do a lot of experimentation with that kind of stuff. I'm generally pretty creative, and love being inspired and finding out how to do things, and saying "I never thought of that!"
Find Kumquat on
- published her project The White Rabbit 22 Oct 06:02
- favorited Sugar Skull Makeup Tutorial! 21 Oct 17:00
- favorited Lady Gaga Disco Bra 31 Jul 03:30
- commented on her comment Not only do I #1 love the costume, I #2 LOVE that it was made for a Rocky Horror show, and #3 I love the hipster/Zoiberg addition. You are hilarious! (And talented.) to Slave Leia 26 Jul 02:46
- favorited Lady Gaga Bra 26 Jul 02:42
- favorited Cute Hair Accessories From Pins:) 25 Jul 16:58
- favorited No Sew Tutu 19 Jul 04:25
- commented on her comment Thanks, and I'm glad you like it! I've been performing as Frank in RHPS for years, so this was nothing. :) to "Winter" Full Body Makeup 03 Mar 15:21
- commented on her comment So simple & cute! One question - as the CD is melting, does it stick to the bowl at all in the oven? Is this a problem? to Cd Jewelry Dish 24 Feb 22:31
- commented on her comment Melissa - Absolutely you could! to (Hair) Falls Like Water 22 Feb 09:24
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »