Labyrinth Inspired Masquerade costume
I did not make the corset, the dress, or the skirts. I bought them with this costume in mind. I wanted to create a goblin masquerade costume ever since I saw The Labyrinth as a child. (Who doesn't want to be in that bubble?!?) I added ivy, grapes, leather lace, flowers, leaves of all sorts, feathers, chains, hooks, and whatever else I could find that would go with the color theme. I made the tiny flowers by ripping apart premade floral arrangements and adding orange gems to the center. I took apart several necklaces and wired them all together to make the waist necklace. The necklace is also detachable. I am currently still working on the wig and headdress. ^_^ This costume is for me to wear at Dragon Con. ^_^ I hope everyone enjoys!
- thena.verse added Goblin Costume to project to try 03 Apr 01:40
- Sarah W. favorited Goblin Costume 25 Dec 22:22
- Ida T. commented on Goblin Costume 02 Dec 12:20
- Ida T. favorited Goblin Costume 02 Dec 12:19
- Madeleine favorited Goblin Costume 21 Jul 18:09
- Kira S. favorited Goblin Costume 08 Jul 02:27
- KMEW favorited Goblin Costume 13 May 01:32
- Sarai B. favorited Goblin Costume 08 Apr 05:05
- Tainted Towey entered her project Goblin Costume to The Ultimate DIY Competition 25 Aug 21:16
Tainted Towey posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!