Don't mind the dust! I made this awhile ago and wanted to show it off!
I made this lamp from the top half of a globe split along the equator line. The hardest part about making it was separating the globe and cutting the hole for the light. I also made a lampshade like this and both won awards at the local fair.
I used an old hanging lamp that belonged to my grandmother to use for the lamp, and the globe came from the local school auction. It might cost a bit if you use a store-bought globe and a hanging lamp kit, but it shouldn't be too much.
I made a lampshade, too and use it with a lamp harp and finial on a regular lamp.
- M1ss R0b0t favorited Globe Hanging Lamp Or Lampshade 03 Feb 20:52
- Libby W. favorited Globe Hanging Lamp Or Lampshade 06 Jun 19:32
- Cat Morley commented on Globe Hanging Lamp Or Lampshade 03 Jun 08:18
- Cat Morley favorited Globe Hanging Lamp Or Lampshade 03 Jun 08:17
- Pammie published her project Globe Hanging Lamp Or Lampshade 03 Jun 08:17
Pammie posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!