Yay, we're doomed!
A GIR pillow I made for my friend's birthday~ I love you <3
- Conner W. added Gir Pillow to anime/manga/fandom 13 Feb 23:26
- Nimh M. favorited Gir Pillow 14 Nov 16:46
- Conner W. added Gir Pillow to gift ideas 22 Jul 18:56
- Conner W. added Gir Pillow to craft ideas 22 Jul 18:56
- Shantelle t. added Gir Pillow to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 06:28
- SnowPenguin2 favorited Gir Pillow 21 Jun 07:17
- Marylou P. added Gir Pillow to For the home 08 Feb 22:09
- Hanna M. favorited Gir Pillow 22 Nov 01:35
- Charles Lee Ray added Gir Pillow to Projects With Out Zippers/Patterns 14 Sep 09:45
- Shelley M. favorited Gir Pillow 28 Aug 00:19
Find a picture of GIR online that you like. Blow it up to whatever size you want GIR to be on your pillow. Print it out.
Next, cut your image out, and you can pin it to the fabric like I did, or trace around it. Cut the image out of the fabric.
Now, just stitch your GIR onto the teal fabric. Make sure you do this before you actually make the pillow, if this makes any sense at all. I hot glued the eyes on, but you could stitch those too if you feel like it. The mouth was just some straight stitches
Now, sew your pillow and VOILA~ A beautiful GIR pillow~