Hi, I'm just a single mom that does crafts, baking and photography in my spare time (when i have some) My crafts are nothing special or spectacular, just stuff I like and can turn into gifts for the holiday! Looking for ideas and trying to come up with new ideas are fun also! I'm different in the fact that i like alternative things, skulls, tattoos,Halloween, punk, just different stuff!!! Don't like vanilla you could say! If you want to chat, hit me up!
Find Melissa K. on
- followed Azraels Requiem 10 Mar 13:39
- entered her project Valium Jar to Craft-In Contest 10 Mar 13:30
- entered her project Zipper Pouch to Craft-In Contest 10 Mar 13:29
- entered her project Skull Embroidery to Craft-In Contest 10 Mar 13:28
- commented on her comment Lol, its ok! ;) I hear there is more snow on it's way Wednesday!!!!!! Eeek! to Azraels Requiem 30 Jan 04:53
- commented on her comment I'd rather not have any more!!! LOL I love your creations!! You are very talented!!! to Azraels Requiem 28 Jan 18:24
- commented on her comment yay another Connecticut-ite!! Thanks for the comment on my skully wall art! :) to Azraels Requiem 20 Jan 14:15
- commented on her comment Hi Alyssa, i'm not on CO&K very often anymore so i wont be posting a how-to on the pouch I made. However i did use this as a guide:http://www.mountainmomreport.com/2009/07/sewing-tutorial-zippered-pouch.html hope it helps, good luck! -Melissa K to Alyssa D. 10 Jan 14:36
- commented on her comment Thanks for all of the favorites on my crafts! ;) to Hannah 27 Dec 02:34
- commented on her comment Thanks for the fav on my skull embroidery! to komomo 13 Oct 21:41
- commented on her comment Thanks for the fav on my skull embroidery! :) to Alias Dani 01 Oct 11:24
- commented on her comment wanna hear something funny, I knew Nora like Ouija boards and I was going to make one for her for the spooky swap until i realized she was the original maker!!!! d'oh! Good job! to Ouija Board Necklace 30 Sep 12:04
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »