The ultimate smooth-free liner for your giant cupcake!
I never knew how easy it was to achieve the flawless cupcake liner on your giant cupcake cake until I tried it myself. No more buttercream or fondant mess!
- Sunnie favorited Giant Cupcake Liner 17 Feb 18:58
- Sarah J. favorited Giant Cupcake Liner 12 Oct 07:23
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Giant Cupcake Liner 26 Jul 09:41
- Suzi T. favorited Giant Cupcake Liner 16 Jul 13:38
- Hester A. favorited Giant Cupcake Liner 01 Jul 17:52
- sylvia g. favorited Giant Cupcake Liner 30 Jun 23:10
- Kacey J. published her project Giant Cupcake Liner 17 May 00:20
Pour about half of the melted candy into the bottom liner of the cupcake pan. Using a pastry brush, brush the candy up the sides, making sure to get into every little crevice. Make sure to go right to the edge of the pan, trying to remain neat (but don't worry too much.) Place the pan into the fridge for 10-20 minutes, depending on how thick you made the first coat. Longer wait time is better.
Remove the pan form the fridge and gently tilt the pan and using your fingers, pull the candy melt liner out of its mold. It should be thick enough where it does not break. I know it will be nerve racking but trust me, the worse that can happen is that it will break and you will have to melt the candy again. Place the liner down gently and marvel at your creation!!