An all-the-year cake and German classic. Very easy and quick to bake.
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited German Cake 28 Jul 02:03
- Sierra H. favorited German Cake 18 Mar 02:36
- Emma H. favorited German Cake 17 Jan 20:13
- Amy B. favorited German Cake 07 Jan 17:08
- ElizabethJuddTaylor favorited German Cake 07 Jan 15:50
- Crafterella featured German Cake 06 Jan 23:00
- ale_corason favorited German Cake 05 Jan 01:14
- Suzi T. favorited German Cake 03 Jan 12:03
- Mara favorited her project German Cake 29 Dec 15:38
- PixieFey added German Cake to Recipes To Try 29 Dec 00:24
Grease a 26cm ø spring form and sprinkle the bottom with a little bit auf flour or breadcrumbs. Preheat the oven to 175° C. Beat eggs and sugar until frothy, about 15 minutes (best with your kitchen machine). Meanwhile mix flour and baking powder and mix in.
Pour the dough in the prepared baking form und sprinkle with the flaked almonds. Bake in the hot oven for about 35 minutes. Remove from the oven ans let cool down. Now halve the cake and cut the upper part into 12 cake pieces.
Beat the cream, but it should not get too firm. Mix in the paradise cream powder and spread the mixture on the lower part of the biscuit. Cover with the 12 cake pieces and dust with icing sugar.