This is an easy tutorial on how to make your own hand salve. Makes a great gift for any occasion.
- Beth E. favorited Gardener's Bliss Hand Salve 24 Feb 22:56
- Rebecca M. favorited Gardener's Bliss Hand Salve 11 Jun 23:25
- RareJewel favorited Gardener's Bliss Hand Salve 02 Jun 21:04
- Morgan C. added Gardener's Bliss Hand Salve to DIY The Look 28 Apr 00:48
- Chudames favorited Gardener's Bliss Hand Salve 27 Jul 08:08
- Jessi D. added Gardener's Bliss Hand Salve to Wellness 20 Jul 21:58
- gardenmatter published their project Gardener's Bliss Hand Salve 12 Jul 06:00
Once the wax and coconut oil are melted, dip a spoon into the liquid and then place it in the freezer for a minute, to see what the consistency is like. If you would prefer it to be thicker, you may want to add more beeswax. Add oil if you want it to be thinner.
Then, remove the container from the water and let it sit to cool for just a couple of minutes.
Next, add your vitamin E by pricking the capsule with a pin and squeezing the oil into the salve mixture. Stir and pour into the glass jars. This recipe filled exactly eight 2 oz. jars.