Are your kids always pestering you to make stuff with them? Not being a parent, I don't have that problem, but I do often have to entertain a cat or two. Here's a project using a too-big T-shirt that even a beginner sewer can do - help from kids and animals optional.
- Kellyton K. favorited Fringe Elements 18 Mar 16:47
- Lauretta C. added Fringe Elements to sewing 22 Apr 16:33
- Lauretta C. favorited Fringe Elements 22 Apr 16:33
- Operation Overhaul added Fringe Elements to Olivia Palermo Style 17 Sep 04:26
- rainbowjo86 added Fringe Elements to The Good Wife - Kalinda Sharma 06 Jul 11:01
- Style Wilderness published her project Fringe Elements 15 Apr 06:00
Fold T-shirt in half so that side seams meet, creating a center front and center back fold. Pin along center back about 5 cm from edge. Try T-shirt on to check that it fits OK and re-pin if necessary.