Tart, sweet, and pleasantly pink!
- Mad Hatter8976 favorited Fresh Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt 27 Feb 01:25
- Hello Sweet Taco favorited Fresh Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt 13 Feb 11:41
- Calah L. added Fresh Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt to FOOD 08 Feb 04:48
- Kay Bay favorited Fresh Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt 06 Feb 15:36
- SugarNSpiceLily added Fresh Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt to dessert 03 Feb 06:07
- flavorrd published her project Fresh Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt 09 Nov 22:37
In a large bowl, toss together the sliced strawberries and sugar. Allow them to sit at room temperature for until they begin to release their juices, about 10 minutes. Partially mash the berries with a fork, leaving some larger chunks. Stir in the vanilla extract and Greek yogurt, mixing well with a rubber spatula. Freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Note: because the Greek yogurt is already thick, it will be somewhat difficult/messy to spoon the mixture into the machine – just go with it. After the mixture has completed churning, it will be a soft-serve consistency. You can eat it this way, or transfer to the freezer to further freeze for a few hours. When eating on subsequent days, the frozen yogurt will be more hardened, so leaving it on the counter for ~10 minutes before serving will make it easier to scoop.