Frayed Flower Brooch
You'll need a strip of fabric, needle and thread, scissors, button and a pin back (can also use a large safety pin).
Pick out some fabric you like which frays really easy. Depending upon how big and thick you want your flower, cut a strip of the fabric. Mine is 1 inch wide and 44 inches long. If you want your flower smaller, don't cut it as long or as wide.
- crochetmommie added Frayed Flower to Misc. Tutorials 12 May 06:33
- Kathy S. favorited Frayed Flower 06 Nov 06:38
- Bayou Jenn added Frayed Flower to Crafts 15 Jun 23:34
- Fatbarbiee favorited Frayed Flower 03 Mar 01:59
- reneedarnell favorited Frayed Flower 08 Jan 02:12
- Penny F. added Frayed Flower to TO MAKE! 01 Oct 11:17
- Penny F. commented on Frayed Flower 01 Oct 11:17
- Cat Morley favorited Frayed Flower 01 Sep 22:38
- Louise G. favorited Frayed Flower 17 Jul 18:39