Made for my college project of doing a craft stall. I originally did bird bunting but wanted to expand my design to woodland animals. I drew the fox on Artists sketching paper using felt tips, scanned into my computer and printed on transfer paper.
For the bunting i used a cotton material, stencilled out my size using card, cut each flag out and sewn. To attatch each flag i used wooden buttons, then i ironed on the foxes onto each flag and attatched ribbon to the ends.
Lovely decoration for doors
in my online shop ; http://folksy.com/items/6088031-Fox-Bunting-FREE-P-P-FOR-UK
- MischievousRaven entered her project Fox Bunting to Mum's 16 Feb 14:33
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Fox Bunting 06 Nov 04:41
- Melia P. favorited Fox Bunting 15 Aug 23:17
- MischievousRaven entered her project Fox Bunting to Vegan Cuts 10 Jul 10:47
- Chudames favorited Fox Bunting 09 Jul 22:07
- erin f. favorited Fox Bunting 22 Jun 08:29
- MischievousRaven commented on her project Fox Bunting 13 Jun 09:01
- frandoll commented on Fox Bunting 12 Jun 17:29
- Toni F. favorited Fox Bunting 06 Jun 03:58
- Hello Sweet Taco favorited Fox Bunting 03 Jun 12:07
MischievousRaven posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!