How To: Quick and Easy Felt Bunting
It's deliciously sunny today... perfect weather for blogging about a rather summery project: felt bunting.
You just can't beat bunting for instant English cheerfulness - perfect for parties, or for adding a fun bit of extra colour to your everyday decor. The felt bunting is obviously not as long lasting or hard wearing as the lovely fabric designs that are really popular at the moment, but it's great for hanging along a wall, doorway, window or mantelpiece indoors and it's super-easy and quick to make.
- Bunting_Template.jpg 18.1 KB [ Download ]
- tam28my4 commented on Easy Felt Bunting 29 Apr 01:43
- Annelie S. favorited Easy Felt Bunting 23 Aug 15:41
- Katherine T. commented on Easy Felt Bunting 12 Aug 12:31
- piefacetoldmeso favorited Easy Felt Bunting 11 Dec 21:29
- Xion added Easy Felt Bunting to Circus 05 Sep 19:30
- Miss_Fit favorited Easy Felt Bunting 08 Jul 22:30
- Terka V. added Easy Felt Bunting to Plány 30 Jan 11:22
- Katie B. favorited Easy Felt Bunting 02 Jul 01:56
- Yvonne R. favorited Easy Felt Bunting 24 Dec 04:58
- jane.louis.353 favorited Easy Felt Bunting 09 Nov 01:29
... but if you're making the bunting for a special occasion (eg a birthday party), you can add some felt letters to make a fun banner. Cut out the letters you need (you may want to draw these on paper first to get the shapes right), taking care to use contrasting colours to the triangles the letters will appear on so they'll all stand out clearly.