A friend of mine is having a baby boy, so I decided my gift would be the best ever.
My friend moved with his GF and some months later they were pregnant ! My gift just had to be the best so I made these for the couple's first Xmas (baby arrives in 2013...).
These cuties are based on two different tutorials found on the internet: the "He's all boy" baby cap from http://thismamamakesstuff.com/hes-all-boy-baby-cap-tutorial/ and the cloth shoe from http://stardustshoes.blogspot.fr/2006/10/cloth-shoe-pattern.html. For fabric I use old man pants I found at the flea market, with an old brown soft t-shirt for lining (and soft blue fleece for the shoes heel). I do prefer playing with genders this way than with the old "rose for girls, blue for boys" stuff which I abhor.
Those were the first baby clothes I've ever made, hope it will fit right!
- Angie M. favorited For A Baby Boy 06 Nov 09:57
- Rebecca M. favorited For A Baby Boy 10 Jun 13:51
- ann.meyers.31 favorited For A Baby Boy 24 Sep 05:52
- Jolene K. added For A Baby Boy to Babies 29 Jan 03:38
- ashbugsy w. favorited For A Baby Boy 28 Dec 20:28
- Birgit favorited For A Baby Boy 28 Dec 10:09
- Julia V. entered her project For A Baby Boy to Secret Santa 09 Dec 11:35
- Lena M. favorited For A Baby Boy 06 Dec 11:15
- AndiSam favorited For A Baby Boy 06 Dec 04:48
Julia V. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!